Cloth Cuts

Join Our Sewing Patterns Platform

Are you passionate about pattern design and eager to share your creations with a broader audience? Join our Sewing Patterns Platform and connect with a community of fellow enthusiasts while earning from your designs. Here’s how you can get started:

Why Join Us?

  • Reach a Wider Audience: Our platform is visited by thousands of sewing enthusiasts eager to discover new patterns.
  • Earn from Your Creativity: Receive 80% of the retail price (RRP) for each sale, with only a 20% commission fee to cover operational costs.
  • Personal and Professional Growth: Benefit from our marketing efforts and increase your visibility in the sewing community.
  • Support and Community: Join a supportive community of like-minded creators and sewing enthusiasts.

We’re excited to see your creativity shine and to help you grow your brand. Sign up today and start sharing your amazing patterns with the world!

Steps to Join

1. Sign Up and Create Your Profile

  • Visit our website and sign up for an account.
  • Provide us with your logo, a photo of yourself, and a brief “About Me” section for your profile. This will help customers connect with you and your unique style.

2. Upload Your Files and send us a Dropbox or Google Drive link containing all the necessary files:

  • Pattern files in projector, A4, and A0 formats.
  • Pattern instructions.
  • Cover image for the listing.
  • Pattern description.
  • Pricing information (if not using your website’s price).
  • Photos of the pattern made up.

3. Track Your Sales

  • Once your profile is set up, we will link it to your account on our website. Here, you can track your sales, view customer feedback, and manage your designs.

Terms and Conditions for Sewing Pattern Platform

1. Ownership and Intellectual Property

All patterns submitted to our platform remain the property of the original designer. We respect your creative work and will not share your patterns with any third parties without your explicit consent. If you wish to remove your pattern from our website, please contact us, and we will comply with your request promptly.

2. Pattern Removal

Designers have the right to request the removal of their patterns from our platform at any time. Upon receiving such a request, we will ensure the pattern is removed from our website within 5 business days.

3. Commission and Fees

For each pattern sale, we will take a 20% commission to cover operational costs and transaction fees. The remaining 80% of the retail price (RRP) will be paid to the designer.

4. Marketing and Personal Use

To help promote and market patterns on our platform, we may create personal samples of submitted patterns. These samples will be used solely for marketing purposes to showcase the patterns and inspire potential buyers.

5. Payment to Designers

All sales made through our platform will be processed with the agreed-upon commission structure. Designers will always receive 80% of the RRP for each sale of their pattern. Payments to designers will be made upon request. Please email us for payment.

6. Confidentiality and Data Protection

We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your designs. Any personal information collected will be used strictly for the purposes of operating our platform and facilitating sales. We will not share your information with third parties without your consent.

7. Amendments to Terms

We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Designers will be notified of any changes via email or through our platform. Continued use of the platform after such notifications will constitute acceptance of the revised terms.

8. Contact Us

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at

Copyright © 2024 Cloth Cuts